Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references (include DOI) have been provided.
- The submission follow strictly the style and format provided in the sample article.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially) the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Author(s) retain the following rights: the copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights; the right to use the substance of the article in the future original works; the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, the right to self-archive the article. This license does not waive the author’s moral rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.